Upcoming event: Technical Communication for Academic Study and Business
"Technical Communication for Academic Study and Business" on May 25, 2018, will be hosted by the faculty of Economics and Management at the University of Szczecin, Poland. It's a joint event with the Scientific Society for Organization and Management (TNOiK), Chapter Szczecin and the faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology, West Pomeranian University of Technology, Szczecin, Poland.
- Technical Communication as a field of academic study.
- Tools for building curricula in Technical Communication.
- Communication in organizations – problems and solutions.
- Business needs in Technical Communication competencies.
- Technical Communication in international projects.
Prof. Sissi Closs
"TeCOMFrame as a tool for developing a curricula and support in business"
- Submission deadline for abstracts: April 15th, 2018
- Notification to authors regarding acceptance or rejection: April 25th, 2018
- Conference date / Publication of book of abstracts: May 25th, 2018
- Full papers submission: June 25th, 2018
- Post-conference publication: November 30th, 2018
✓ The abstract should contain: title of presentation, background, objectives,
main contributions, key references.
✓ The abstract should include: authors’ name, affiliation and e-mail address.
✓ The acceptable length of the abstracts is between 1200 and 3600 characters
(including authors’ details and headers).
✓ The abstract may contain up to two tables or images.
All submissions will be double-blind refereed.
Questions and applications: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference fee - free of charge